December 2010

December 2010

Monday, January 2, 2012

Wedding Day

Some of the family decided to start Wednesday off with an 8+ mile run at the beach. Yep, 5:00 a.m. My family is just that hard core. I didn't go. I have a cold. Wah.


 It was a beautiful day for a wedding at the temple! Oh my!




We got some shots outside of the temple while we were waiting for the bride and groom to emerge. My handsome husband...

An incredibly cute little boy...

We had quite the crowd!

Wylie and Sami!

I was cold, so I borrowed Mark's coat. And Susan is a beautiful mother of the groom!

A shot of a former bride and groom...

 Yay!! Mr. and Mrs. Travis Jensen!

With the Barrow Grandparents...

I had to include this picture...it is so Cami. I'm probably safe because I don't think she follows my blog.

I had to include the real deal awesome photographer pictures. Aren't they gorgeous?!




I can't remember if this was Tuesday or Wednesday, but I had to include it. Jess and Caitlin were both sleeping on the couch. 
Love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment