December 2010

December 2010

Monday, January 9, 2012

LSU vs Alabama

You may or may not know, LSU is part of our family, it literally runs in our veins. My Dad and most of my siblings were born in Louisiana. I have tons of LSU alums in my family. For as long as I can remember, LSU has been in the top 10 in the nation in college football. And for probably 100 years, LSU and Alabama have been bitter rivals. This year they have similar records, and they play tonight for the National Championship. I don't have a lot of time to follow any sports, but I will watch this game. 


My brother, Mike, gave Cody a shirt and told him to wear it. We gotta spread the tiger spirit all the way to the west coast! Cody is wearing it with pride! I can't wait to ask him what comments he got at school today when he comes home.


GEAUX TIGERS!! (Interpretation=GO TIGERS!)



No comments:

Post a Comment