December 2010

December 2010

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Park Village Jogathon!!

The Park Village Elementary Jogathon was today! All the kids have done this very fun event. Jayce set a goal to run 10 laps (which he says is a mile, but I think it's a lot more than a mile).

Warming up and stretching with the class!



Group shot before the start! Look at those game faces!

Jayce loved it! Can you tell?


He kept pace with Mr. Cecena, our principal, the whole time! What a champ!


Speaking of running...I was just asked to join the So Cal Ragnar Relay Team. I'm so excited! I have always wanted to run the one up in Utah, and get a team of all my running kids, siblings, and nieces and nephews to run it together. But, I'm okay to start here! I have a lot of work to do in the next six weeks!!

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time with Ragnar! It is a lot of fun. ; )

    ReplyDelete