December 2010

December 2010

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Shout out for Elise!

When we began Caitlin's wedding preparations we were hoping to find a great photographer at a good price. We loved Danny and Whitney Hall's wedding photos so I looked at Elise's work on her blog - http://www.elisethephotographer.blogspot.com/. - and loved it! I emailed her, fearing her prices would be more than I could afford. But, no, she was less than all the other photographers I had considered! I have been so impressed with Elise's talent, but also her professional customer service. Here is some of her work:
Yep, that's Ben and Jayce. Such a great shot!

An artsy shot of Caitlin's wedding dress.

When you have four sons and a husband preparing for a wedding, you get five ironed shirts hanging on the bed :).
And, one of my favorite shots, at La Jolla Cove. Beautiful! Thanks Elise!!
Elise is actually holding a giveaway for a free family photo shoot, which I would love since we haven't had an official family picture taken in more than ten years!! And this blog post enters me in the giveaway! Plus, I just really, really like her!

1 comment: