December 2010

December 2010

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Funny Jayce!

Jayce lost another tooth! He wiggled that thing for days! Finally, on Friday night, he asked Mark to yank it out. And then he cowered and said he changed his mind. An hour of waffling back and forth, and then Mark gently popped it out by grabbing it with a paper towel. Whew! Jayce was super excited, though.
 He was concerned about putting it under his pillow for the Tooth Fairy. He wrote her this note. It says, "Dear Tooth Fairy, I want to share it at school so just give me the dollar and I will give you the tooth next week. Love, Jayson" And, then, the Tooth Fairy must've had a busy night because he came in early on Saturday morning, crying. No dollar. But, luckily we found it had fallen back behind his pillow and the tooth was still there!
 Saturday morning we had pumpkin pancakes. Mark and I loved them, and the big surprise was Cody did, too.


This morning was kind of chilly in the house, like always. And Jayce wanted me to put every blanket on him I could find. Funny kid! At least he was warm!




1 comment:

  1. Hey! Where are the Thanksgiving pies!?! That's the best part!

    ReplyDelete