December 2010

December 2010

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Fix It Man

As you've heard me say before, I married well. I had no idea when I married Mark that he could fix almost anything. He is really amazing. I grew up in a home where we mostly paid people to fix things. My mom could do some home repairs, but my dad is like me, I can't fix anything.

Our downstairs bathroom sink was leaking from the faucet so we went to home depot and put it in.

The old one and stuff...

The amazing tool man...

The new faucet!

Our house is simply aging. The bad news is, we think our water heater is going out. We priced them at Home Depot and they are $600! It will cost $400 to install, so Mark thinks he is going to ask someone to help him and then do it himself. He is the man!! 


Now, how can we afford that...and Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment