December 2010

December 2010

Friday, June 3, 2011

Pitching

I remember when Derek first starting pitching...probably 8 years ago. I was a nervous wreck anytime he was on the mound. Now as he ends his high school baseball days, I am much calmer. He is still so fun to watch.











We even brought Pennie to the game this time. She loved it! I wanted her to just sit on my lap so I could stay in the deer blanket and watch the game. 


But she would have none of that. She wanted to be out, exploring. Silly dog. We didn't stay at the game long.

We are down to the last few days of school. Derek's last day is Monday. I can't believe he's graduating. Seriously. I think I need to do a post with some of his growing up pictures...stay tuned for that!

2 comments:

  1. I love those pictures... the expressions... awesome. I wish I could take my camera to his games and snap a few. The boy is so BIG! and when he does his whole pitching thing he looks awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh pennie is so cute!! I love that picture of her!! And Derek is of course a champ. Awesome pictures.

    ReplyDelete