December 2010

December 2010

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

How Do I Love Thee...


Let me count the ways...


Tomorrow Mark and I will have been married for 26 years. 

Just a few of the things I love about him, he:

is my best friend
is great at assembling things
can fix anything
is psycho about killing rodents 
was right on in getting us through hard years
is always willing to listen, and compromise
is the computer expert in our house
was humble enough to have all our children
is a great pumpkin carver
keeps meticulous care of our cars
is very patient with me and all my weaknesses
loves our children
loves learning how to work his camera
works so hard to provide for our family
strives to be a righteous Priesthood holder, husband and father
will eat anything I cook without complaint
always bathed the children when they were young so I could have a break
ran a marathon with me even though he didn't want to
gives great counsel
loves Pennie because I do
always listens to me and knows sometimes I just need to talk

I feel like I really got the better end of this deal. Hands down.

I sure wish we were in Hawaii together like we were last year. But, alas, Mark is in China. We'll definitely celebrate when he gets home.


6 comments:

  1. Oh my wonderful wife. Thank you for the list of why you love me. You are what has gotten me through all my challenges of the last 26 years. Thank you for training me how to be a good husband. :-) And thank you for loving me in spite of all my weaknesses and faults. You have helped me become who I am. I hope I'm all that you ever wanted in a husband because that is what I strive for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post Tricia. It's funny, all of the things you listed are the exact things I say about Fred. Yay, for wonderful husbands! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. :) Wow. 26 years. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet. Happy anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!

    (Good thing Uncle Mark is a great pumpkin carver...or else he'd be out of the fam for sure!)

    ReplyDelete