December 2010

December 2010

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Relief Society!

Last Sunday I received a new calling at church (an assignment). I was asked to serve as a counselor to our new Relief Society president, Laura Peterson. Laura and I have been friends for years and I am excited to work with her. We have worked together in the Young Women's organization for many years. Tonight was our ward's Relief Society birthday celebration. Since I am new, I didn't have any part of planning it, but I helped set up and clean up. It was all so beautiful. These women are so talented!

Aren't the table decorations cute??

I love all these girls so much!



I am excited for my new calling. And as I was driving home tonight I just thanked Heavenly Father for the opportunity to be associated with such wonderful women. They rock!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! It's time for you to inspire more women now. I know you will.

    ReplyDelete