December 2010

December 2010

Sunday, August 25, 2013

First Day of Third Grade!

I don't know how it happened, but Jayce is growing up! 

I am now employed at a high school, so the first day of school is a very, very busy day, and I wasn't able to go with Jayce to his first day of third grade :(. The day before I told Jayce I wanted to talk to him about something important, and then I asked him if he is ok with me not taking him on his first day of school. He acted shocked that I thought it was any big deal and he was fine with just Mark taking him. Whew! But, Mark sent me these pictures in the morning -





Technology is wonderful...the next best thing to beign there!
He has a teacher who is brand new to Park Village, and so far so good! We're off to a great start of the school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment