December 2010

December 2010

Sunday, March 18, 2012

St. Patrick's Day

Jayce was determined to catch a leprechaun! 
He set up a trap in his room -



 And he set one up downstairs. 
Those are gold coins leading to a sticky trap. 
 Note the sign to entice the little guys -

Unfortunately, those leprechauns eluded us again! They came and turned over all the chairs in the living room! At least they left us some chocolate!

This last picture is of Elder Parry teaching Jayce how to play the guitar. He is such a fun missionary!

I only have two more weeks of this semester, and then finals.  
I'm never taking five classes again!
I haven't cleaned the house in more than a month. The top layer gets picked up, but the bottom layer, well let's just say, it's gross. If I can get all of my assignments done earlier in the week, I can clean later in the week. That's what I say every week, though. Almost done!

No comments:

Post a Comment