December 2010

December 2010

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Getting ready for Christmas

Each year I look so forward to getting the house all ready for Christmas. And I forget how much work it is! Mark had to take all the boxes down so we could get started. It's been four days and we still can't get the car back in the garage.


On Sunday, the YW brought Dad a gingerbread house. Jayce made quick work of taking off all of the nerds and other candy he liked.
Just getting started...we have a long way to go.

 Notice Cody texting while Jayce is untangling lights. You can tell I was the one who took down the decorations last year because the lights are tangled. Mark always has them in neat rolls with zip ties. So, we're a little different!



 Jayce insisted we have hot chocolate after decorating the tree. It was the Starbucks hot chocolate I bought from Costco and it wasn't very good. I'm going to take it back. And Jayce made a mess! But he does have a cute mustache.

 Jayce just decided to send off his letter to Santa. I hope it arrives in time. Too fun!



I am busy trying to finish up Christmas preparations, and all of my finals. Then I will focus on the Barrow family reunion next week! We are so blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment